- HBP Management Services during Financial Crisis
- Third Party Negotiations
- Hospital Part A Arrangements Including Performance Incentives
- Billing System Selection Monitoring
- Practice Plan Evaluation
- Revenue Maximization
- Compliance Plan Design
- Strategic Planning
- Facilitation of Practice and Department Retreats
- Insurance Programming Including Business Policies and Malpractice
- Corporate Documents and Hospital Contractors
- Fringe Benefit Analysis
- Coordination of Advisers
- Billing System Audits
- Provide a Comprehensive Reporting Package
- Assure 100% Charge Control
- Analyze Referring Physician Trends
- Monitor Third Party Reimbursements
- Adhere to a Work Plan
- Maintain Third Party Calendar
- Customized Financial Reports with Cost Center Detail
- Accrual Analysis
- Employee Payroll Processing
- Year End Planning with Practice Accountant
- Lock Box Services
- Banking Arrangements
Why Choose Us?
HBP Financial Services Group, LTD
Each Hospital-Based Physician group is unique. HBP Services are customized for the specific needs of our clients.
For three decades, HBP has provided consulting and management services to top-tier Practices throughout the United States.
HBP is the recognized leader in consulting, management and financial services. We specialize in building long-term relationships with clients who continually adapt to the dynamic changes in healthcare.
HBP is also proud to sponsor the Panel of National Pathology Leaders, a national think tank dedicated to best practices in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
For more information please call (203) 397-8000.